Since I did a day in the life breakdown last year, I figured I would show how things have changed since then. Even though I didn’t do an hour-by-hour look back then, I think it’s a good idea to show now. I mean, it really shows if I’m actually productive or not (hint: the answer is that I’m not nearly as productive as I should be). So what have I been up to today? It looks a little weird right now because my family only has my dad’s work truck and one car (my mom’s has been out of comission for a few months, and mine just got totaled at inspection yesterday).
- Woke up at 6:20 to get ready to go with my mom to work
- Headed to Indiana at about twenty til 7
- Took the car from my mom and went up to the gym by 7
- Started running 2.5 miles at about 7:15, then switched to the Expresso bike until around 8:15
- Left the gym at 8:30 to get home at 8:45
- Showered and change into my favorite Christmas present (an adult duck onesie!)
- Worked on blog stuff and school emails (while totaling binging on the Hamilton soundtrack) from around 9:30 until I left for work
- Worked from 1-4, cleaning out the closet that hasn’t been touched in some time
- Picked up my mom from work, then went and picked up my little cousin to babysit
- Ate a little dinner, then helped her with homework
- Laid around on the computer and watched TV
- Specifically watched Jeopardy after a short catnap
- Back on the computer
And now I’m here. And now it’s now. It’s not really all that busy, but I really need the relaxation after the crazy semester that I had.