Happy March! Another update to hold me accountable:
- Pay off my unsubsidized loan. That sucker is going to be gone by the end of this month, mark my words!
- Create a workable budget. There have been a few things that have steered me off of my usual budget, but I’ve been recently holding myself more accountable.
- Work more towards selling my crafts. I’ve been working a lot on making letters, but this semester has me about ready to rip my hair out. It’s been a little more difficult to spend any time on crafts, but I’m super-excited for spring break next week to spend some time with my crafts.
- Make money from my blog. I’ve been trying to plug away at my blog, but nothing seems to be coming up roses for me. But I won’t stop trying!
- Workout at least 3 times a week. Even though it’s been cold, I’ve been really trying to work out at least twice a week. I haven’t usually been hitting the 3-workout mark, but I’m still proud of the accomplishments that I’ve been making. I’ve been going for walks or runs with friends or by myself. I can’t wait until the weather is even nicer, so I can go geocaching more often or ride my bike to school.
- Eat at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies a day. Yeah, I suck at this. I eat carrots for lunch, and that’s the usually about it. I’m terrible.
- Read according to my Bible calendar every day. I’ve been slacking off on this so much, and I feel bad. But I’m going to try to catch back up over spring break, so then I can get going with momentum for the second half of the semester.
- Become and stay organized. I’ve been doing pretty good at this, from keeping my room fairly clean-ish to using my planner and calendar. Partial success so far!
- Make at least 6 Kiva loans. I made a loan in January, so I don’t need to make another one until later this month when I get some repayments back!
- Start getting out of bed before 6. I do so good during the week, but I suck at weekends. I love my sleep during the weekends, even if I only sleep in until 8:30 or so. It’s just so relaxing to be able to wake up when the sun is up the whole way.
- Use my planner as a gratitude journal daily. Even though I sometimes have to backtrack to catch up, I’ve been holding pretty strong on this one! It makes me feel good about myself and my days, even if I have to find one good thing that happened in an otherwise crappy day.
- Find at least 60 geocaches. I’m up to 9 geocaches for the year, and I’m hoping to spend some time over spring break getting myself ahead of the game. It’s always harder for me to geocache in the winter anyway, so hopefully the warm weather will make everything easier for me.
- Run a race a month. I did a virtual race in January, and I wound up doing a virtual 5k with my friend yesterday. Happy February!
- Do a Color Run. No real progress on this, but there’s really nothing to report.
- Finish another marathon. I still have over a month until I start training for my full, but I’m really excited!
Run a sub-8 mile. I ran a 7:59 a few weeks ago, and I’m beyond excited! I’ve never run that fast in my life before, and it just makes me think that this summer is going to do wonders for my running.
- Run a sub 28-5k. I haven’t really been trying to run this distance for speed recently, mostly I’ve been focusing on my mile. Now that I have that out of the way, I can really dig in and focus on meeting my 5k goals.
- Set a PR in the half-marathon. My goal half is a month away from today! I’m super-nervous, as my training hasn’t been going as well as I had expected. The cold and snow combined with my terrible schedule the last few weeks has mostly kept me inside. But a few more long runs will really help boost my confidence that I can crush my PRs.
- Improve my yearly mileage. Already an improvement over last year, so hoping to keep that up!
Yay for the shortest month of the year being over, even if it was a little longer than usual! Hello to March, my birthday, spring break, my recital….. am I allowed to feel overwhelmed yet?